- The project deliverables are available to read and download here.
- KPLEX project trifold leaflet
- Big Data & Complex Knowledge: Observations and Recommendations for Research from the Knowledge Complexity Project
- Net4Society Success Stories in SSH Integration Fact Sheet
M. Doran, G. Nugent-Folan, J. Edmond, “Reconciling the Cultural Complexity of Research Data: Can we Make Data Interdisciplinary without Hiding Disciplinary Knowledge,” CODATA Data Science Journal. Forthcoming.
- J. Lehmann, E. Huber, T. Stodulka, “Lost in Datafication? – A Typology of (Emotion) Data Contextualisation,” Springer Integrative Psychological and Behavioral Science. Forthcoming.
- G. Nugent-Folan, J. Edmond, “Data, Metadata, Narrative: Barriers to the Reuse of Cultural Sources,” Springer Communications in Computer Information Science (CCIS), 755: 2017, pp. 253-260.
- G. Nugent-Folan, J. Edond, “Digitising Cultural Complexity: Representing Rich Cultural Data in a Big Data environment” in The Oxford Handbook of Digital Technology and Society, eds. Ronald Rice and Simeon Yates (Oxford: Oxford University Press, contracted 2019).
- G. Nugent-Folan, “KPLEX”, Big Data Value Forum Newsletter, September 2017. Web.
- G. Nugent-Folan, J. Edmond, “Knowledge Complexity and the Digital Humanities: Introducing the KPLEX Project”, ERCIM News 111, October 2017. Web.
- NA, “KPLEX Results in Three Scientific Conferences”, Big Data Value Forum Newsletter, December 2017. Web.
- NA, “Big Data & Complex Knowledge – Observations and Recommendations from KPLEX Project,” Big Data Value Forum Webpage.
- M. Doran, “Data Normalisation for Computation Linguistics and the Dating of Early Irish Texts,” Conference: 31st Irish Conference of Medievalists, Maynooth University, 29-30 June 2017.
- G. Nugent-Folan, Edmond, J., “Digitising Cultural Complexity: Representing Rich Cultural Data in a Big Data Environment,” Conference: Ways of Being in a Digital Age, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 10-11 October 2017. Available to read here.
- E. Huber, J. Lehmann, “Technological Advances in Emotion Recognition and their Epistemological Implications”, Conference: Conference of the German Anthropological Association 2017, Berlin, Germany, 4-7 October 2017.
- N. Horsley, “Gatekeeping Imaginaries of Cultural Heritage Research: The Role of Archives in Shaping the Possibilities of Future Research,” Conference: Researching Digital Cultural Heritage, Manchester, United Kingdom, 29 November 2017.
- N. Horsley, “What Can a Knowledge Complexity Approach Reveal About Big Data and Archival Practice,” Conference: IEEE Conference on Big Data, Boston, United States, 11-14 December 2017.
- G. Nugent-Folan, Edmond, J. (presented by M. Doran), “Humanities Approaches to Big Data,” Conference: Digital Cultures, Big Data
- G. Nugent-Folan, Edmond, J. (presented by V. Garnett), “When Open Becomes Closed: Findings of the Knowledge Complexity (KPLEX) Project,” Conference: Digital Humanities in Nordic Countries, 3rd Conference, Helsinki, Finland, 7-9 March 2018.
- G. Nugent-Folan, “KPLEX: The Conceptualisations of Data”, Long Room Hub, Trinity College Dublin, 10 May 2017.
- M. Priddy et. al., Panel Contribution, Privacy-Preserving Technologies Panel Discussion, European Big Data Value Forum 2017 Conference, Versailles, Paris, 22 November 2017.
- J. Edmond, “What Can Big Data Research Learn from the Humanities?,” ACDH Lecture 4.1, Austrian Academy of Sciences, 23 January 2018.
- J. Edmond, Keynote Presentation, Fidelity Data Symposium, 10 April 2018.
- N. Horsley, M. Priddy, “Hidden Data and the Historical Record,” DANS, Den Haag, 10 April 2018.
- N. Horsley, “Academic Freedom in a Medium Without Free Will: The Future of Historical Research,” Interdisciplinary Symposium, LaSalle College of the Arts, Singapore, 7-8 May 2018.
- J. Edmond et. al., “KPLEX: Knowledge Complexity”, DARIAH-EU Annual Event 2017, Berlin, Germany, 26-27 April 2017, poster.
- J. Edmond, M. Doran, D. Byrne, “KPLEX: Knowedge Complexity”, Science Foundation of Ireland ADAPT Centre Review, Dublin, Ireland, 22 June 2017, poster.
- J. Edmond, “The Problem with Talking About Big Data”, RTÉ Brainstorm, January 2018, Web.
- J. Edmond, “Geisteswissenschaften und Digitale Technologien sind kein Gegensatz,” Interview with Der Standard Newspaper, February 2018, Web.
- M. Priddy, “Hidden data and the historical record. Knowledge Complexity,” Workshop: DARIAH-EU Trust and Understanding: the value of metadata in a digitally joined-up world, 14-15 May 2018.